For the record, if you can't manage to find the rules due to the Dumb Syndrome, here you go.
1) The creepypasta must be posted on the SomeOrdinaryGamers wiki. Nominations for creepypasta from other sites will not be eligible.
2) Authors cannot nominate stories that they have submitted, whether they migrated the story from another site, or they wrote the story themselves. The goal of the creepypasta of the month is to showcase people's favourite stories on the site. It is not a platform for shameless self-promotion.
3) Wikia contributors (non-members) and members with less than 20 total quality posts (not including CPOTM votes) will NOT have their votes counted, as there have been issues with people trying to artificially inflate vote counts and self-nominate in the past. Even if "This is my account, I just can't log in!" is your excuse, it will still not be counted. We're sorry for this, but if you care enough to vote, you should also be invested in the site enough to make and use an account, it's quick, painless, free, and keeps everyone from seeing your IP address.
4) If a comment is in the incorrect format, it won't count. All votes MUST be made in the format displayed up above to be accepted. That way, we can be sure that everyone has read and understood the rules before voting.
5) If the creepypasta that you wish to vote for has already been nominated by another member, reply to the original nomination with your vote. Your vote must be a reply to the original nomination, and it must be in the correct format in order for it to be counted.
6) You may vote for one pasta, and ONE PASTA ONLY. Once you have voted, your vote is cast. You may not vote for multiple entries in the same vote. If you do not follow this rule, either only your original vote will be counted, or none will, at an admin's digression.
7) Failure to follow these rules will result in your post(s) being deleted. Depending on the frequency or severity of your violations, additional actions may also be taken as well. In the past, there has been too much trouble with people not following the rules, making it problematic to count the votes. As such, things will be kept neat and organized from now on.
Now listen here kiddo, I don't know what you are trying to prove by your actions here, unless coming off as an immature asshole with a superiority complex and refusal to take heed from other's warnings including an admin is your intenton, which you are succeeding at I must add. I firmly am holding the belief that you either A) An immature middle schooler at most, B) Don't know how to use sites like these or C) Are a basement-dwelling mouthbreather who likes to show off his lack of volcabulary.
Saying "this pasta is so much better, fuck everything else" is not setting a good example for the pasta you are voting for. If anything, I have almost no desire of reading it after you have shown us that you clearly are a A-grade asshole who only wants to spite us and show us that you lack the grace of social skills and inability to read rules which should be easy to follow anyways.
Last month's voting came down between a tie of my own pasta and Prototype which resulted in an extended voting procedure. I posted on the other writer's wall in hopes of talking to him a bit. Instead of saying "fuck you, my pasta is going to win," I showed him support and understanding, even saying that I would also like to see his pasta as well. And I also was wished good luck and postive notes about my own pasta. At the end of the voting round with my pasta claiming the prize, I was again given a message. Not a spiteful one that I was initially dreading, but rather a congratulations for the prize.
In conclusion, the best order of action were to simply be kind and courtous to others and that could go a long way, as opposed to the inane asshat you are coming off as now. You're not a badass. You're not a rebel. You're not even a good troll. You are just a laughing stock of the wiki right now, and well-deserving of that.