Alright, the rules have been a little...well, just plain unexplained. I decided to make some guidelines for our Chat Mods.
- Chat Mods, follow the chat rules with extreme care. In my modding time, I found like 4 sock accounts, banned a ton of people for breaking rule 7 and more. And with those accounts, no one told anyone about those accounts, that's against the rules.
- Don't ban without reasoning. It shouldn't be that hard to give that reason box a couple of words on why you banned said person. It is as easy as, "Broke Rule #".
- Don't be what you're not. Everyone has a job here, Admins are Admins, Crats are Crats, and Mods are Mods. This doesn't mean you shouldn't tell an admin what is happening. If there's a problem, and you can't do anything to stop it, grab and admin and tell them what's the problem.
- Communication is key. I can't say this enough, TELL SOMEONE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! If you think it's gonna cause problems, tell an admin. If the admin gives you a good sign, then do it. If the admin, tells you no, then don't do it. Simple.
Since I have time, I'll do Admin and Crat guidelines too.
- Admins, you have the power! You guys are the basic helpers. If someone has a problem, then help solve it. Don't be a lazy person and give nothing to work on.
- Be reasonable. Don't be that admin that says no to everything. Look at the reason behind the decision. Ask yourself, "Would this be benefical for the wiki?" Not, "Fuck your opinion."
- You are the Robocops. You are the law, you obey and serve justice with the law. However, you are JUST Robocops. You don't make the laws. That's the Crats. You can still tell them about a rule change and such.
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY! TELL SOMEONE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! 'Nuff said.
- You are the Robocops plus the government. You make the laws and enforce. However, this goes for everyone, not ABOVE the law, you are to follow the rules with extreme care.
- DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT PROMOTE SOMEBODY WITHOUT TALKING TO THE ADMINS AND MODS. This is going to be as clear as it gets.
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY! 'nuff said.