The Silent Ritual
(Back to 1990's) Welcome to what many would refer to as ‘The Silent Ritual,’ it’s more known for other names. However, no matter what you call this, you will always find a reason to then remember it as The Silent Ritual. Before you even think about attempting this, please consider your choices that are given to you. Please take note that if anything is to go wrong during the ritual, you may not find yourself awakening in the same reality you’re used to. What You Will Require: Night-Sky (Please only try this Ritual at Midnight)
Slender-like Body – It’s okay, if you don’t have a slender-like body, thin or whatever, make sure that you have a friend / family / cousin who could help you with this. As long as you have another person with you, you too could then be accepted into this ritual. (Please also remember that every instruction must be followed individually.)
Candle – I recommend that you use a very dim candle, little light means better experience. Also consider using a match if you do not have a Candle anywhere near you.
Switchblade – We only recommend this to those who believe that pain is nothing. If you wish to skip this, you can but you may need to find something to replace it. As long as the blade is silver, you are fine, but also consider using shards of something. Glass? Maybe.
Soda – This is not for you; this is for the acceptance of whether the silence around you wants you to drink. If your mind starts to feel uneasy, take a quick sip from the Soda. If you feel too nervous, and wish to skip the blade part… then please stab the Soda (no, this is not to make you look stupid, this is to get a better taste of what you can’t see) Silk – You will need this, whether it’s silk taken from a Spider, or silk you have found around the house. Then, use it, we do also recommend using string if Silk is not your ideal choice. Wooden Chair – This has to be an old wooden chair in order to bring them to you. The silence around you will not accept any old chair, they prefer old, broken, and dusty. Now that you have found yourself all these requirements. I’m going to recommend that you follow these steps exactly as provided. If you wish to skip any, you may fail the ritual. If you wish to go against any rules, you may fail the ritual. We will now see if you are capable of following instructions given to you.
(1) Find yourself an empty room, you can use any room, even if that room is not yours. I recommend you use one of your rooms as using somebody else’s could bring them Hell.
(2) Place the (Broken / Old) Wooden Chair in your chosen room. Make sure that it is dead in the centre, and if you can’t follow that instruction, try to place the chair at an angle.
(3) Make sure that all the lights are turned off in the household, if you do not follow this instruction, you will not feel any experience. You will not feel anything at all.
(4) Light your candle (if you can’t see the candle, then, maybe you should try again outside)
(5) Place the candle / match in rather (A) your hand (B) on the floor. We do not recommend placing the match on the floor, as you might just end up burning all the silence in the house.
(6) Make sure that the candle is sitting at an angle too, if you have a match: hold it out away from your face and tilt it to the side. The flame should continue to flow unless something goes wrong, like I said before, if something is to go wrong during these instructions. You could be failing the ritual, and if nothing happens throughout this experience, it means you failed somewhere along the way.
(7) If you have any windows (you should have windows) unless the room you have chosen is some kind of Asylum, or something. Anyway, make sure that you open (A) Window or (B) Leave the door open, you can also just open up a trapdoor or anything that will allow another person / creature / ??? to enter your room.
(8) If you are already in fear, and your mind is playing tricks on you. I’m sorry, but this could be a real nightmare for you, I do not recommend you go further if your mind is already having problems. If you find yourself starting to hallucinate a little, STOP before you push yourself too far. The only memory you will have in this room is having that door / window / trapdoor open. That '‘someone is watching me’’ is going to be with you for the rest of the night.
(9) You must now wait several minutes until you feel relaxed. You must make yourself feel sleepy, a little relaxed, and your mind at ease. If you can’t sit still, stop right now. If you can’t help but feel the need to leave the room, stop right now. If you feel the need to escape due to claustrophobia, you must stop right now. The reason we warn you is because we do care about your safety. You are Mad for even wanting to attempt this ritual, friends will tell you that. If not, then you might have to warn them about this ritual.
(10) Okay, I assume you already have a Phone on you, Smartphone, IPhone, any kind of phone that can contact others. We now wish for you to place the device in your room, place it right near the candle. Hold it near the match, now close your eyes and wait several minutes. You might just hear something, it will be (A) the flame (B) hallucinations kicking in (C) the sound of your door creaking, the sound of your window slamming off the wall. Don’t worry, don’t panic, you’re following these instructions perfectly. If you have not heard anything for up to five minutes. We recommend you stop this ritual, why? It’s possible that you may have (A) failed the ritual, (B) skipped one of the many steps (C) Not followed the instructions properly (D) The silence does not wish to accept you. The Silence is actually just a name for it, the real name goes by: ‘Phantoms’ – or even Spirits. The silence is what you hear when you are in a room alone. Dead silent is what we like to call this. The Silence may spark a few memories back to a TV Show, but don’t lose yourself just yet. It may help calling this ritual something else, The Silent Ritual is just the name we offered you.
(11) If you have heard any sounds for those five minutes that are now gone. You (A) wasted five minutes of your life. (B) succeeded with the ritual’s instruction (10) Congratulations. Continue as follows: place your hand over the candle, over the flame. Do not hold it there for too long, as long as you feel warmth, and you feel a slight burn (possible) then you might just have confirmed that you are not dreaming. You have also confirmed that your body isn’t shutdown. I forgot to warn you that your body could shutdown, fall into a deep sleep (it all depends on the amount of energy in the room)
(12) Confirmed. Now you must face a wall, stare at a wall or the open door, or the open window, or even the open trapdoor. If the door has closed: (stop the ritual) if the window has closed (stop the ritual) if the trapdoor has closed (stop the ritual) We do not wish to have you trapped in the room without the sense of an escape route. True, you could just open the door, but not even we know what this ritual is capable of doing to you.
(13) Several tests have shown that doors closing in this ritual bring the subject to feel sadness. If the window is closed, sometimes people feel the need to find air. We understand that you might panic, but don’t worry, it’s always best to stop the ritual if it becomes too much for you. We do not aim on harming any of you, we only aim to share this ritual with you. There will always be a different experience for every single subject.
(14) It’s time to bring in the real subject. Did you really think you were alone? Nope, if you have left your door open (it’s a very rare chance depending where you live) that nobody / nothing is going to enter your room. If your window is open, it’s more likely that something will enter your room. If your trapdoor is open, it’s very likely that something is going to step into your room. Think of your room as a barrier, a secret dome-like shape if you will.
(15) The creature entering your room is going to be (A) an arachnid (B) a moth (C) any other insect / creature.
If it is (A) blow out the candle, arachnids prefer darkness, and if you wish for your subject to stay and continue the ritual, we strongly recommend you keep that arachnid in the room with you. If it tries to run somewhere else, you must stop it, and if that arachnid touches you. (Stop the ritual) The arachnid touching you is not a good sign, it could also scare the HELL out of you. Since, well, you might not even notice it.
If it is (B) that has entered the room, keep the candle lit, keep that match lit. Moths love light, and they are attracted to this light. When you have an opportunity to have this in your dark room, we strongly recommend you close the window / door / trapdoor. This will seal the moth inside your room.
If it is ( C ) any other creature is not good, it’s possible that a Fly has entered your room. Another creature too common would be anything that loves Midnight. We recommend that you continue the ritual if another creature has entered your room. If you find your room being full of insects, you must stop the ritual at once. If you find yourself being overwhelmed by any insect in your room, stop the ritual. If your mind is still at ease, and you haven’t lost focus on that wall (that’s right, make sure you remain focused) then you are doing good. Congratulations, you have passed the next step.
(16) The Arachnid in the room is going to run away from you, make a web inside your house. It could even attempt to climb over you, and if this happens, I recommend that you leave the creature to do what it likes. You cannot kill or harm this creature, if you have a fear of arachnids, then you must rather (A) stop the ritual (B) continue but try not to scream. Remember, we are trying to keep the silence in the room. – Skip to Step (19)
(17) A Moth is always going to annoy you, it’s a well-known fact that moths can’t resist a light source. It’s a common scenario for a moth to keep flying near your face, or even trying to land on your clothes. Okay, don’t worry, if it becomes too annoying, you can’t continue. You must remain focused, relaxed, and not feel any aggression or even anger. Stop the ritual if your mind can’t take it much more. Skip to Step (19)
(18) Any other creature is a sign that you the subject is not inclined to continue the ritual. Don’t be put off by this, the creature is also a sign of making you want to quit. Forfeiting this ritual by your own choice is fine, but only when you are given that option. If you have not been given any option to stop the ritual, and you have continued, you are bringing yourself to a different experience. Which is good, but like we said, we don’t know all experiences that this ritual is capable of giving to any given subject.
(19) It’s now time to blow out your candle’s light, and if you are holding a match, blow it out. We find that the match goes out more often than the candle. We have had reports from subjects saying that the match goes out, and they feel chills going up their spines. This is rather (A) Fear of being the dark (B) Losing your mind to darkness (C) Afraid of something. Don’t worry, if you begin to panic, and you really feel the need to escape that room. It’s TOO LATE, I’m sorry, but you have been given many ways out, many escape choices. The fear is only going to continue throughout the next steps.
(20) If you even think about escaping your room, you are going to find yourself hallucinating, trying to find all the light switches. If you are alone in this house, you are going to find yourself losing your mind quicker than others who have family over downstairs. We have not tried this ritual with anyone in the house before, so again, the experience is all down to your scenarios. (21) – The arachnid has left your room – Stop the ritual. This is your ‘get out of there’ card. It’s your final option for escaping. This is not based on you; this is based on your creature’s decision. – The moth has gone back outside (you failed the ritual) – The moth has left your room (This is a warning, and telling you that you must now skip to Step (30) – Your other creature / insect has left your room. (You have not failed the ritual) If your other creature has left the room, you may now find another way to bring the Arachnid into your home. Open your window / door / trapdoor, and await the arachnid or the moth. If nothing comes into your room over (10-15 Minutes) you must stop the ritual.
(22) You are now going to find yourself feeling rather (A) relaxed, or (B) in panic – If (A) is how you feel, continue the ritual, but make sure that you are focusing on that wall. (B) is now going to make you feel more fear. You cannot leave the ritual, sorry. Try to focus on the wall. If you can’t focus on the wall, focus on the door / window / trapdoor that was open before. This will make you feel relaxed for knowing nothing can get into your room. But you may still feel afraid due to the ongoing feeling that something is already in your room. (23) Close your eyes, remember the door / window / trapdoor that was open in your room. If you feel a chill go up your spine, or feel the hairs raising on your arms, open your eyes. If you feel relaxed, and can still cope with the fear of something in your room, keep your eyes closed. Only close your eyes when you have read all of this Step
(23) – It’s obvious for why we ask you to read this step first before following the instructions.
(24) Now imagine a room, a chair, an insect, a door / window / trapdoor, and we also ask you to imagine someone (anyone) sitting in that chair, now take away the lights. This is vital for everything to go smoothly. If you can’t imagine any of this, we ask you to open your eyes. Here is what you must follow:
(A) I imagined the room, the room I imagined looked exactly like the room I’m in. I also imagined the (Arachnid / Moth / other) in my room. The size of the creature was big, and the door was open.
(B) I imagined the room, the room I imagined looked nothing like the room I’m in. I also imagined the (Arachnid / Moth / other) in my room. The size of the creature was small, and the door was closed.
(C) I imagined the room, the room I imagined looked nothing like my room. I also imagined the (Arachnid / Moth / other) but it wasn’t in my room. The size of the creature was (no idea) and the door was open a fraction. Okay, now that you know what you imagined. You must now open your eyes again, but we recommend that you follow your path through the steps as directed above. The ritual is near the end, and you have been given many choices throughout this experience provided to you by us, and the other subjects who have tested this to make sure it’s safe.
(A) So, you imagined all of that, that is considered common by most subjects. There is now the choice of whether you want to continue or not. You may not be able to cancel the ritual, but due to your imagination imagining all that, you can leave the ritual if the creature has left your room, or if the creature has stopped climbing on you or landing on you. Thank you for taking part in the ritual, and we are sorry if you failed this vital instruction.
(B) Your imagination is starting to become a little corrupted, I don’t think you should continue the ritual, we do not recommend anyone to continue the ritual if your imagination has already taken you down the strangeness route. You can continue the ritual if you like, but we strongly recommend you stop right now. In order to stop the ritual, wait for the creature to leave you alone. You may not help the creature leave you alone, you can not interfere. If the moth won’t leave the room, you may leave the room.
(C) You must continue the ritual; the fraction of the door is starting to balance well in your mind. We now know that your mind is at ease, but at the same time, you have doubts. But we assure you that these doubts will fade away as time goes on.
(Step 1) Yes, we have started new steps, the old ones were to get you this far. If you have gotten this far, we are starting to see your mind improving with the complications.  Remove the candle / match.  Collect the spider silk if your arachnid has actually made any. If not, then, you must remove the spider from your room. If it has left the room, that is also fine. If there is no spider silk, you may use string instead. If you don’t have string, you must close your eyes trying to imagine that string is around your wrists.  If you have taken a shard of glass with you, or you have a knife that we recommended. We ask you to only follow through with this if you are 100% confident that your mind is at ease. And that you are relaxed, if you start to panic, this where things can go wrong.  If you are shaking in fear, you must drop the knife immediately. If you are still imagining the string around your wrists, hold your wrists together but leave enough space for a knife to go between them. Make sure that you have imagined this correctly, if not, you are going to seriously find yourself in more than panic.  No knife? Okay, we ask you to now close your eyes and imagine yourself holding a knife cutting the string from an arachnid who has tied itself up in silk. You are helping the creature in your mind, this is to show that you are thankful for it choosing your room. If you have a knife, you are still thanking the creature by performing the cutting motion.
- Imagine a moth if that is what has entered you room. Cut the wings off in your mind, do not actually harm the moth in your room.
- Imagine the creature. Cut the antennas / legs off the creature, do not actually harm the creature in your room. (Cut between where you believe the string is tied, and if you have actual string) – We just recommend you imagine it being tied around your wrists too.
 Now that you have cut the connection between you and the creature. It is now time to feel the loneliness that will follow through. Subjects have shown us that having that little bit of hope cut from you is enough to make the subject go MAD. Now, we don’t recommend you going crazy in that room. But we do recommend you get out of the chair slowly.  Once out of the chair, you must now flicker the light switch twice, and if you have done this too many times. You must reset the ritual, by doing this, you must also wait for another creature to enter your room. If you wish not to reset, then you must leave the room exactly as you left it. If anything is out of place, your mind is going to lose its sanity.  Close your eyes, imagine the room, imagine yourself in the room, feel for the light switch. Do not press it, if you press the light switch out of panic, or due to you feeling the need to. I’m afraid you have moved onto the second trial. The first trial remains if you do not press the light switch. It’s possible that the creature is now something physical in your mind. Subjects have shown that their minds imagined the creature cut free, but it still kept returning when they tried to imagine anything else. IF you keep seeing the creature or something taking its place in your mind, you must stop the ritual. This means that breaking the connection earlier has failed. Stop the ritual. IF you can’t imagine the creature anymore, good, this means you are free from the connection you once had. This is also confirming that you are alone both physically and mentally.
 Now you must feel for the door, open your eyes if you need to read the instructions. I can’t stress this enough, if not, you will be closing your eyes for way too long. Imagine that you have opened the door, (do not actually open the door in real life) and imagine walking through that door.
What do you see on the other side?
- My house’s structure, all the rooms I know off-by-heart.  - My family standing behind the door smiling  - The creature waiting for me, a much more disturbing image. It looks like an insect but has human-like parts. It looks like a nightmarish being, and I’m scared of it.  - The exact same room that I imagined from the start.  - The room I’m in, I imagined the room I’m still inside. It’s like going from this room to the same room on the other side.  - Darkness, I can’t see a thing. 
Semi-Final Steps:  Stop the ritual, open your eyes, leave the room exactly how you left it. You may leave the room too, just do not move anything in that room until the night is over.  This is common; all subjects have reported that ‘smiling’ people / family relatives are behind the door. If you imagined that, you may continue the final steps. Go to   Again, this is a sign that your connection to the creature is still intact. Subjects have shown that the connection is always strong due to them not wanting to give up their companion. It’s the only thing that has been keeping you in the real world, the only thing keeping you sane. We recommend that you destroy everything in the room that you needed for the ritual to begin. End the ritual.  Continue to the final steps. This is almost exactly the same as  with a few differences no doubt.  Ah, this sounds familiar, but don’t worry if it reminds you of PT. Silent Hill or whatever, that’s actually a real thing. You can dream about going into the same room several times. It works with your imagination too, if you imagined that you are going into the same room. It’s showing that you don’t want to leave the room, as you keep going through it like some kind of nightmare. Continue the final steps.  You have been blinded by what you can’t see. This is telling you that your mind can’t accept the fake reality, can’t break away from reality you’re used to. The real world is still connected to you, and you must now continue the final steps in order to end this.
FINAL STEPS:  Open your eyes, and you will now see parts of what you imagined. It’s possible that don’t see anything different in the room, not even a slight change? Nothing moved? No? It’s also possible that the room has remained the same, but the outside is now full of differences. Do Not Leave the Room.
 You are now going to start seeing things that aren’t there. Both in your mind, and in the room you are inside. It is now possible that you have lost yourself completely in what is known as (dream-world) and (reality-world) also known as (fake-world) but don’t try to understand all this just yet. Put your mind at ease, sit back in the chair and relax. If you can’t hear anything, this means that you are in complete silence. Dead Silent is now in your room. Dead Silent – All subjects have been told this name, and haven’t been told what it looks like. Your mind will answer that to you, and if it is someone you know, don’t panic, don’t worry. If it looks like something from Nightmares, it’s okay, you are going to be fine. If you see it as nothing, that’s the perfect picture. You have believed us, as we too didn’t say anything about appearance. There have been subjects who haven’t moved out of the chair due to fear. This means that they spent a whole sleepless night in that chair. If you too can’t sleep, we recommend you stay wake in that room of darkness, and keep your eyes wide open. There have been subjects who have just walked out of the room, saying that they felt the need to. Some even went as far as saying that they were told to leave the room. We asked them how many times they were told to leave the room, and they say ‘once.’ Some others said that they were told to many times, and not too many have reported that there is now a voice in their head. And they believe that it’s the connection reforming between you and this entity that you have created alone.
We apologize if you have found yourself connected again, but it’s also starting to make sense to us. When we tried this ritual, we tested it several times, and only one of us got the experience of being told to jump out the window. She told me that there was just this voice in her head, and it wouldn’t leave her alone. She told me that the form of the voice didn’t have a form, it didn’t have a figure. She couldn’t describe it. She left the room, and now I have no idea where she has gone. If you are not sitting in that chair, you may as well go outside and explore this new reality. I can’t tell you what you will find, but I can only tell you that I haven’t left my room since writing this . . .