Quite some time ago, I found a really cool and effective charity website called Tab for a Cause. I decided to tell you guys about it so hopefully, some of you sign up for it. Here's how it works.
Basically, every time you open up a new tab, the sites sponsors (the ads you see on the homepage) provide money that they give to a charity of your choosing. It's completely free, and you don't have to pay a cent for it to work. Also, the charities that they picked are really good. If you look at charitynavigator.org, you'll see that the charities that they chose are all top notch.
To sign up, visit this link: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11146225
If you have any more questions about the site, ask me, and I'll do my best to answer them.Read more >
Creepypasta Wiki just finished their JTK: Re-Write contest not too long ago. They picked a pretty good winner. If you're interested in reading it, you can go here.
However, that's not my purpose for posting this. My purpose for posting this is that we're going to have a contest to see which one of you can write the best bad Jeff pasta/ripoff.
1) The deadline for posting your story is January 1st, 2016. On that day, I will look at all of the submissions and I will make a new blog post showing the winners of it. Depending on how many people participate, I will either make a top 3, top 5, etc.
2) Post all of your stories to Pastebin and leave a link to them in the comments section of this blog. Do NOT post them to this wiki because I'm pre…Read more >
Spoiler Warning: This list WILL contain spoilers. This is your only warning. Don't complain if you had a movie spoiled for you.
Whenever you're writing for a movie, video game, book, playwright, etc., one thing rises above all - endings are hard. It can be really disappointing for an amazing film to be ruined by a bad ending. However, sometimes a great ending can make a great movie even better. Also, it can make a bad or boring movie totally worth the wait. An ending can either make or break a movie so it's always good to spend as much time as possible on them so they turn out to be the best they can be. In this list, I'm going to count down the ten movie endings which I enjoyed the most and feel are the best based on all of the other movie…Read more >
The horror genre used to be great but it has died out a lot lately. Surprisingly, some non-horror movies seem to feel much more terrifying than the majority of modern horror movies nowadays. I'm going to count down the 10 movies which I feel are the most terrifying. You will disagree on some but remember that this is just my opinion. Most likely, it will be different than yours. If you think that I missed a movie you feel should be on here then feel free to leave it in the comments. Anyways, enjoy my list.
Number 10: 127 Hours (2010)
This movie is based on the true story of Aron Ralston who got his arm stuck under a rock while mountain climbing. The hallucinations he experiences are frightening but the most infamous scene is when he cut his …Read more >
In this contest, you have to write a creepypasta that's 2 sentences long. On 8/19, I will select the winner. Or depending on how many comments I get, I might even make a top 3 or top 5 winners. This will depend on how many submissions show up. If you're a winner, I will leave you a message letting you know that you won.
Note: I will be the only judge for this.
Here are the rules:
1) The stories have to be original. If you use another story that isn't yours then you will be disqualified.
2) You can only make 1 entry. If you make more than one then you will be disqualified.
3) The pastas have to be 2 sentences long. If you make it shorter or longer then you will be disquaified.
4) Spelling/grammar errors won't get you disqualified but it will make…Read more >